Dynamic cupping & red light therapy
1 pc. Aerify Cupper with 1x regular size cup, 1x additional small cup with curved surface for better fit for neck & arms, remote control, hard shell case for protection and carrying, safety lanyard, 3x extra cotton filters, users manual.
Aerify Cupper is combination of modern technology and traditional healing therapy that has been used for ages to ease pain, inflammation and enhance relaxation and overall well-being. Red light therapy (RLT) is a treatment that uses low wavelength red light to reportedly improve skin's appearance, such as reducing wrinkles, scars, redness and acne, reduce inflammation in cells and increase blood circulation.
We truly embrace an active lifestyle therefore the super portable Aerify Cupper will be your perfect tool for home use, travel, office, training camps, race days or even as a professional's helper in any physiotherapists and massage therapists practice. Feel free to use massage oil or lotion for a sliding cupping massage.
How to use the Aerify Cupper?
- Please, read the user manual and contraindications to make sure the product is suitable for your intended use.
- Use it only directly on your skin without any clothing. Optionally you can use massage oil, gel or lotion for a more comfortable massage.
- Put the cupper on the intended body area, press and hold the On/Off button. Suction is on by default.
- Press the M button to toggle between 5 different suction modes indicated by number of green LED lights.
- Press the Suction Power level button to toggle between 5 different levels of suction power indicated by number of red LED lights.
- Press the light bulb button to switch on/off the red light therapy.
- Press the pause/start button to pause the suction or restart it after putting the cupper again on the intended body area.
Aerify Cupper has 5 different suction modes for various purposes of cupping. Press the M button to toggle between the suction modes indicated by number of green LED lights.
Mode 1 - a light, rhythmic massage ideal for a warm up
Mode 2 - a gentle wave massage for sore muscles
Mode 3 - slow power mode for maximum suction power, ideal for professional sliding cupping therapy
Mode 4 - fast power mode for maximum suction power, ideal for professional sliding cupping therapy
Mode 5 - an intensive, progressive rhythmic massage for the ultimate suction massage experience
Using the cupper with massage oils and lotions
Optionally you can use massage oil, gel or lotion for a more comfortable massage.
For professional cupping done by a physiotherapist or massage therapist a liquid medium is recommended.
Use the massage oil or lotion as usual spreading it evenly until no poured liquid is present on the skin before putting the cupper on the body.
For a sliding cupping massage we recommend to use the modes 3 and 4.
Start the cupper, wait for at least 30 seconds until the suction has attached the cupper to the skin. Using both hands gently slide the cupper in the direction of the muscle fibers. Make sure that the skin is well moisturized to avoid discomfort and skin damage.
Use the liquids with caution.
The manufacturer is not responsible for damage to the air pump due to improper use of liquid products.
How does the Aerify Cupper work?
Aerify Cupper creates suction force inside of the cup that pulls the skin upward. Suction from cupping draws fluid into the treated area. This suction force expands and breaks open tiny blood vessels (capillaries) under the skin. Your body treats the cupping area like an injury. Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
Aerify Cupper outperforms classic vacuum cupping therapy with it's dynamic suction. The alternation of suction and release enhances efficient blood circulation and speeds up the recovery process.
Additionally the red light therapy helps to achieve an even more effective treatment with boosting the benefits of cupping that may include relaxation, pain relief, inflammation reduction and overall faster recovery.
- Do not use the Aerify Cupper during pregnancy or with any medical implants (e.g. cardiac pacemakers), life sustaining medical electronic devices, medical electronic equipment.
- Any severe cardiovascular disease,
- High blood pressure,
- Poor coagulation,
- Acute pulmonary edema,
- Acute infections,
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism,
- Acute thrombophlebitis,
- Deep Vein Thrombosis,
- Blood Clots,
- Bone fractures or dislocation,
- Open wounds or inflammation,
- Severe skin allergies or skin infectious diseases
- Severe nervousness, high fever, convulsions, spasms, manic restlessness
- Feel pain,
- Feel unexplained tiredness,
- Going through a surgery or have just had one.
!!! Consult your doctor if unsure that you can use dynamic cupping therapy
2 years of warranty
Aerify CUPPER with Red Light therapy
- Weight - 0.2 KG
- Size – 9 x 9 x 7 cm
- Power Consumption – 5 W
- Charger output: DC 5V - 2A
- Charging time: 2.5 Hrs
- Red light wavelenght: 630-670nm
- Suction power: -60~0 kPa
- Battery capacity: 1800 mAh
2 years of warranty!