Duo pack of Aerify FLY dynamic air compression and heat sleeves for your calves
2 pairs (4 pcs.) of Aerify FLY calf sleeves, 4 pcs. USB type C charger cables, 2 carry bags
Aerify FLY is the new generation of our dynamic air compression range products. The same Aerify Recovery air compression technology in a smaller, fully wireless and portable system. Aerify FLY targets the calves, also called your second heart, and is the perfect weapon for anyone to fight tired or swollen legs.
We truly embrace an active lifestyle therefore the ultra portable Aerify FLY will be your perfect tool for home use, travel, office, training camps, race days or even as a professional's helper in any physiotherapists and massage therapists practice.
How to use the Aerify FLY calf sleeves?
- Please, read the user manual and contraindications to make sure the product is suitable for your intended use.
- Use it with or without any clothing.
- Put the Aerify FLY sleeves on your calves, make sure to fit them well and close the velcro, press and hold the On/Off button. Compression and heat is on by default.
- Press the M button to toggle between 3 different compression modes - sequence, circular and whole.
- Press the Compression level button to toggle between 3 different levels of compression - min (120 mmHg), med (180 mmHg), max (240 mmHg).
- Press the Temperature button to toggle between 3 different levels of heat: +45C, +50C or +55C, or turn off the heat completely if the heating mode is not necessary or it becomes too warm for you.
- Press the On/Off button to pause the compression or turn it off.
Pressure power, time and heat level.
Aerify FLY has 3 different compression power levels.
Press the Compression level button to toggle between the different levels of compression - min (120 mmHg), med (180 mmHg), max (240 mmHg).
The choice of compression level is purely subjective and depends on various things like the circumference of the calf, compression tolerance, soreness of muscles etc. Choose the level of compression that feels the most pleasurable to you. The compression must be firm but not painful.
By default the time for all modes is 20 minutes which is the recommended minimal time of application. However, you can easily go for 2 or more sessions if the compression massage is pleasurable.
Aerify FLY sleeves also have an integrated heating element to help to maximize the effects of the compression massage. Heat naturally increases circulation and may help to aid the natural recovery processes of the body. Press the Temperature button to toggle between 3 different levels of heat: +45 C, +50C or +55C, or to turn off the heat completely if the heating mode is not necessary or it becomes too warm for you. By default the temperature is set to +45C.
The compression modes:
Press the M button to toggle between 3 different compression modes - sequence, circular and whole.
Mode 1 - Sequence
Sequential compression. Perfect for a warm up or recovery. First inflates the lower air chamber, then the upper air chamber, both hold for a moment and then the air is released.
Mode 2 - Circular
Circular compression. Perfect for a light recovery or massage. First inflates the lower air chamber, then the upper air chamber while the first one releases the air simultaneously. Then the cycle repeats.
Mode 3 - Whole
Whole compression. Perfect for an intense massage pre or post exercise. Both air chambers inflate simultaneously and then release the air simultaneously. Then the cycle repeats.
How does Aerify FLY work?
Aerify FLY is made for your calf muscles to boost your entire lower body.
Aerify uses air or also called pneumatic compression to create a dynamic and effective massage for your legs. By sequentially pressurising different chambers of the sleeves it increases liquid circulation in your legs that helps to recover faster from active lifestyle and sports.
The calves are often called "the second heart" as they have an important role of helping the circulatory system. The body is engineered so that when you walk, the calf muscles pump venous blood back toward your heart. The veins in your calf act like a reservoir for blood your body does not need in circulation at any given time. Targeted dynamic air compression massage on the calves increases circulation throughout your entire lower body and helps your body in it's natural recovery processes.
- Do not use the Aerify FLY during pregnancy or with any medical implants (e.g. cardiac pacemakers), life sustaining medical electronic devices, medical electronic equipment.
- Any severe cardiovascular disease,
- High blood pressure,
- Poor coagulation,
- Acute pulmonary edema,
- Acute infections,
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism,
- Acute thrombophlebitis,
- Deep Vein Thrombosis,
- Blood Clots,
- Bone fractures or dislocation,
- Open wounds or inflammation,
- Severe skin allergies or skin infectious diseases
- Severe nervousness, high fever, convulsions, spasms, manic restlessness
- Feel pain,
- Feel unexplained tiredness,
- Going through a surgery or have just had one.
!!! Consult your doctor if unsure that you can use dynamic air compression !!!
2 years of warranty!
Duo pack Aerify FLY dynamic air compression and heat sleeves
- Weight - 0.6 KG (1 sleeve)
- Size – 36 x 11 x 16 cm
- Power Consumption – 5W
- Charger output: DC 5V
- Charging time: 4 Hrs
- Pressure range: 120-240 mmHg
- Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
- Working time: with heat - up to 1 hr, without heat up to 3 hrs
2 years of warranty!